Host an Open Box Science Symposium!
Why host an open box science symposium?
1. Satisfy your drive to understand scientific publications, at ease.
2. Accumulate experience hosting large-scale talks (think your CV).
3. Network with like-minded scientists (ex. find jobs/talents).
How to host:
1. Decide a topic and find 3 recently-published authors as presenters.
3. Moderate constructive discussions on the topic.
How can we help?
1. Help advertise through wide-reaching channels on our platform.
2. Prepare e-posters to share on your social networks.
3. Provide tips to facilitate hosting.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us at OpenBoxScience [at] gmail.com
- A complete slide tutorial on hosting available HERE.